Monday, October 17, 2011

Gummy Bears

Warning: This post contains bathroom talk. If you are offended by such topics, you should probably skip this reading. This has been a public service announcement.
Several of the 5th grade girls love to come in and eat lunch with me. It is usually a hilarious and interesting time! I learn so many things and it helps me know how to pray for them more! :) 
So today at the end of our lunch time, I opened a bag of gummy bears a co-worker had given me! Now you need to know, I really enjoy gummy bears, gummy worms, gummy things! They remind me of childhood road trips, (and adult road trips), a special treat from the grocery store, and deliciousness! I was so excited to pull them out and was blessing the person who had given them to me as the bag opened to reveal their gummy, delight! 

One student walks up and says, "Do you know that if you eat the whole bag of those you will get diarrhea? It's true. It says so on the back of the bag!" 

First of all, I died laughing! Then I asked her, "There is really a warning label on the gummy bears for diarrhea??"

Well, of course now I had to look. Nope, I did not find a warning label - just the ingredients in Spanish, French, and English. 

So, sweet friends, the Trolli Classic Bears/Carmelos de Goma are safe for consumption and have no ill side effects (well, at least there is no warning label).

Stay tuned for a post about "Teacher Bling" tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment