Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Not Forgotten

Dear Reader(s) - 
No, I have not forgotten about said blog. 
It's this little thing called LIFE that has been shouting my name and demanding my time. 

There are many various thoughts running/floating around my mind. Soon they will be put to paper, er, internet! 

No pictures today as I am not on my computer with access to my own files, so this will have to suffice. 

Stay tuned for future posts with exciting topics like...
* Getting Older - how sneaky friends are wonderful! 
* Panama Fair 
* My Small Group Girls 
* Babies (my obsession fascination with them) 
* And Who knows what else might come up! 

1 comment:

  1. i look forward to reading the post about your "fascination" with babies after you have twin newborns living in the apartment below you!!!!

    ReplyDelete