When I see you in 32 days, will you still...
*Yawn so big your eyes squinch shut?
* Fold your little hands and feet?
* Have that precious little dimple on the right side of your cheek?
* Smile that darling little mouth?
* Coo and gurgle as you lay on the floor and play on your many blankets?
* Sneeze with all your might?
* Be a strong kicker, especially with your right side (even though I always secretly held out hope that you just might be a left hander)?
* Have your adorable little sprigs of red hair?
* Wrap your long, slender fingers around my fingers?
* Stare up with your wide eyes and slow blink when you get drowsy?
* Stretch your little, long self out as far as you can reach down on floor or in your crib?
* Push yourself up on my shoulder to look around?
* Follow your momma and daddy around the room with your eyes?
Your Tia Abby can't wait to see you and watch how you have continued to grow and change! I love you, baby girl! I love you, sweet Charlie Belle!