Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saying Goodbye, Milkshakes, and Endings

Today is a day I've been dreading for months. Sweet friend, Kara, left Panama today for good. Tear.

I've been needing to catch up on blogging, so I decided to go back to our last girls time before we all left for summer and it was with Kara. So instead of blogging on saying "see ya' later" I decided to blog about back in time.

The school year ended with Jen and I both cleaning up our classrooms and packing things away. We came in together and we went out together!

Jen threw away her plan book and I nearly wept for her! So proud of you, girl!
                                                       We finished our checkout sheets for the last time (so we think).
 Handed in our keys!
 So did Amber!
 That night, we went to Johnny Rockets to hang out before we scattered hither and yon for summer vaca!
 Sweet friends!
 Jess and I
 Here's to milkshakes and school ending!
 This is one of my favorite pictures of Kara!!! So fun!

 We tried numerous times for a good one - I don't think my camera got it! It's all good!
 Sweet friends who I am so thankful for, even though sometimes our seasons together are too short.
Kara, Amber, Cheryl, Jen, Abby, and Jess - love you, ladies!

Yes, I will eventually blog about Kara's departure, but not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment