Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Poser

So my brother is one of the funniest and most serious people I know!

He is definitely the jokester of the family, quick witted, and adds a LOT of humor to our family. Luke is also one of those people that I can talk to about theology, worldview, perspective, doctrine, and a plethora of other things! Love that kid!

This Christmas, he was in rare form with posing. Why? For no apparent reason. Thankfully, I happened to catch some of these poses with the camera! I'm sure these will come in handy at some point, maybe when he is applying for that "perfect" ministry position! Muahahaha!


"hey" face

"Let me teach you the wonders of Dr. Pepper"

"Beef, that's all that's on my plate!"


Seriously, he started posing when he knew I was at the window.

 He was stalking a woodpecker that was destroying dad's porch.



Senior picture pose


Tebow pose

No one else is really ready except model boy in the front!



"Let's teach Charlie Belle what wooden spoons are really for" pose

I have no idea

"Come give Uncle Luke a smooch"

He makes me laugh! So thankful for the gift of my brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment