Sunday, March 17, 2013

Very "Pin"teresting #4

I really like cooking. I also really like Pinterest and finding fun new recipes on there.

So, I have several boards on food items and one is all about breads.

Living in Panama has required that I learn to make certain items that are either unavailable or expensive.
One such item is crescent rolls. Y'all - I cannot justify spending around $4 a tube for refrigerated biscuits or breads. Way too much!

So I found a FABULOUS recipe for crescent rolls and have made it twice in the past two weeks. And it makes enough to split the recipe in half.


 This recipe was great in the bread machine. This is half of the dough left after shaping the rest.



This particular night, I didn't need crescent rolls, but decided to make little rolls with a half of a cheese stick wrapped inside. 

This is the finished product. I brushed butter on top and sprinkling garlic salt on top.

Yumminess!!!

Here is the link for the recipe on Pinterest.

http://pinterest.com/pin/225320787579228900/


Enjoy!!

Now I think I have spoiled myself. Not sure I can ever go back to buying the canned ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment