Monday, March 11, 2013

What Kind of Tail is That????

Nearly a month ago, Cheryl and I went on a cruise. It feels like a lifetime ago with so many things that have happened and occurred since then.

I digress. On our flight to Miami, we had a layover in San Salvador, El Salvador.

As we sat on our plane waiting to pull away from the gate, Cheryl pointed out a plane near the hangar.

Is that, wait, really???????


Can you see it? No, not the closest ones.
The tail furthest away.

Anyone???????

That's a symbol from home. One I've never seen outside of the US.


Y'all, that is the tail of a Southwest Airlines plane!!!! Never in all my days did I think I would see one in Central America.
I have no idea what it was doing there, but it was like looking at home.
Dr. Pepper on planes and honey roasted peanuts (at least in the old days!)

Sweet memories.
One of my favorite things is getting on a Southwest flight and waiting for the humor to pour forth through the PA system giving safety instructions!

Maybe one day soon, I'll fly them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment