Monday, July 29, 2013

Fruit, fruit, fruit!!!!!

The title makes me think of a baseball organ tune played to get the crowd involved. Unfortunately blogging doesn't let you hear my brain, so I'm not sure you will get it! Ha!

Since moving back to the states, I have become obsessed. With fruit. It's true. I can't help it. Especially with it being summer, there is fruit EVERYWHERE and it is crazy affordable!!!!

So the other day I came home after grocery shopping and this is what I discovered...


No, I didn't purchase this all on the same day, but this is the collection currently in the house. Out of control!

Grapefruit, nectarines, blueberries, cherries, clementines, and watermelon - gotta love summer in the states!

Strawberries and raspberries weren't super on sale this week, otherwise those would have appeared in the collection.

However, I have not purchased piña nor bananas nor maracuya. Not that the piña or bananas are expensive, but I can't bring myself to do it. I passed a display of bananas the other day and did a triple take - I thought they were plantains!!! As green as the watermelon in the photo. Ugh! I can't do it.

I guess it could be worse, right? Hmmm...all of a sudden I have a craving for some sandia.

No comments:

Post a Comment