Monday, October 21, 2013

Well Done, Furniture Store

Advertising to me is pretty incredible. There is an art form to it.
Yes, I know there are teams of people who get paid money to come up with such brilliance, but it astounds me. My brain doesn't think that way, which is probably why I find it so fascinating and creative.

Case in point.
I am driving behind this truck the other day, astounded at this brilliance. I don't quite understand if the couch inside was being delivered or if it was to show what COULD be delivered to your home, but the concept of this was genius. Yes, I kept looking inside as I followed it.


Y'all, I don't know if you can tell, but this is a see-through truck.


There were mannequins sitting on the furniture. It was way cooler to see from the side, but alas, I had no such angle for a photo from the side.

I almost followed it, because it was so fascinating.

Well done, sofa people.

No comments:

Post a Comment