Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Time With Tia

If you have ever read this blog, it is no surprise that I adore my nieces. Yes, now there are two of them. And my, oh my, the fun is multiplying!

On my recent visit to meet the Littlest Tiny, Charlie Belle and I got to have some fun adventures too!


1. Family fun time at the Farmer's Market. This picture cracks me up! Girl loves her some sun glasses.


2. Birthday party fun at a playground. Girl wailed at playing at the splash park, but LOVED climbing all over the playground.


Her face - too much!


4. Here's the littlest tiny - she is too sweet for words and I almost packed her up in my car to bring back with me.


5. Playing with Noah's Ark and CB teaching the animals "swimming lessons".


6. Conversations in the high chair.


7. Cooking time with Tia. Girl loves to cook! She asked repeatedly.  We cooked three time.
This is project one - popcorn for snack time.


Project 2 - Brownies (look at how happy she is).

Project 3 - Garlic Breadsticks


8. Reading books to which she wanted to then read the books to Ellie Mae.


(And there was lots of snuggle time with the newest snuggler)


9. Riding the Tricycle


10. Milk shakes at Chickfila (wth the whole family)


11. Hair salon with Tia Abby
Aren't the little braids just the cutest?????


12. Painting our nails to match.


13. Going to church together.


14. Pushing the tiny cart at Kroger - seriously her favorite thing. She kept asking for it.


15. Nightly snuggle time. Miss this!!!


16. Trying out lots of sofas, benches, and chairs at the furniture store. She thought this was a cow and wanted to ride it.

Can't wait to see what other adventures I will have with these sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment