Monday, February 9, 2015

Year 33 - Week 14

What a week! So grateful especially for this weekend of IF:Gathering. AMAZING!!!!!


Day 1 - Julia and I stayed late at work and chatted a lot. 
So grateful for her and the freedom to share real life. What a gift! 


Day 2 - Kristin and I worked out in the out of doors. We found this gem of a painting under a bridge. What a great photo op! I was run over by giant bikers. And then when I got up, I smelled like urine. Clearly this is also a place for a pit stop. Ugh!


Second picture this day - I got to the apartment and had this letter waiting in the mail! 
It was a birth announcement for my newest sobrina!!!! Thank you, Kara!
Tia Abby loved receiving this sweet gift! 


Day 3 - So, I like to make up words to songs. I've done it in teaching and I write simple ones to our air partner at work, and I've done it with former roommates. Typically they are to the tune of "O Christmas Tree" or simple nursery songs. 
My recent faves have been "Let It Go" or "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman" - y'all the possibilities are endless. 

This was a team effort at work! So much fun! I have more ideas for future ones! 


Day 4 - If: Gathering. I don't even know where to start. It's going to have to be it's own post. Heart still processing. Challenged. Motivated. Ready. 

Also - how cool are these centerpieces? I shall buy one on the morrow. Just kidding. But for real. Now where did they get these?



Day 5 - If:Gathering second day. Seriously. 
This was during Bianca's session and I was floored! 
Thank you, Jesus, for this weekend to hear from You, to be shaken up and fired up! 


Day 6 - Cooking time!!! Whipped up some delicious chicken salad. 
These are some of my favorite things to throw in there. 
Grapes, celery, carrots, candied pecans. And I threw in some dill.
Cilantro is also delicious, but I didn't have any. 


Also, we were celebrating a birthday at work, so I was in charge of getting flowers. 
I love fresh flowers! Truly. Please inform the man of marriage the Lord may have in store of this fact. 
And tulips? Swoon. 


Day 7 - When your freezer hands you leftover cookie day, make cookies. 
And drink milk. 
Nice treat. 





No comments:

Post a Comment