Monday, July 13, 2015

Year 33 - Week 33

Week of June 16-22

Just realized my dates are way off which probably means I've been looking at the July calendar when reminding myself of things. Blog fail. 



Day 1 - Since we haven't had enough rain, let's flood the streets with the hydrants too. 
I know, I know, it's part of maintenance. 


Day 2 - I've decided to start writing letters again (see last week's post). 
I'm super inspired by my Aunt Pat. She is an amazing letter writer and card sender. 
So because I want to be like her when I grow up, I'm writing letters. LOVE IT! 


 Day 3 - Ok, I follow this guy on Twitter (Thanks, Luke!). His tweets of sarcasm make me laugh very often. 
I could totally picture this in my mind! Hahaha! 


Day 4 - Can I just shout out how much I am loving the fact that diesel is far less than gasoline right now? FOR THE WIN! 
Kara - are y'all seeing the same thing in your neck of the woods?????? 
Clearly my car is a diesel engine. 


In preparation of If:Table tomorrow, I made a gluten-free chocolate cake with quinoa flour. 
It was actually quite tasty and the frosting was AMAZING! 
Here's the pin I used: Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake


Day 5 - One of my favorite days of each month: IF: TABLE! 
You can learn more about it here
Love being able to host a table and see who the Lord brings to the table each month. 


This time we did a baked potato bar! So much fun and deliciousness! 


These were the women the Lord brought this month. 
Truly believe the enemy prevented others from coming, but in Jesus' name, they will come this month! 

If you think of it, pray for our July If Table! We are having it this coming Friday, July 17 at 6. 
Praying mightily! 


Day 6 - House-sitting with Sucy means delicious food! 


And it was super fun all being in the same house getting ready for church. 
Hilariously, we all wore some form of orange that day and didn't see each other until we came together in the kitchen. 
Great minds and all that. 


Day 7 - It was a Braum's kind of night. Y'all, their chocolate malts take me back to middle school/high school days. Dad is the one who always ordered chocolate malts and I love them! 




No comments:

Post a Comment