Friday, September 11, 2015

Year 33 - Week 42

This was one of these weeks that I love looking back on, mostly because it was the week we had If:Table and y'all know that is a highlight for me!!!



Day 1 - This was the last container to unpack in the new apartment! I'll have to do a post on my new place. SOOOOOO Love how the Lord has provided this home. What a sweet blessing! 


Day 2 - Cold front. In Dallas. In August. 
WHAT???? I wore a long sleeved shirt. 
And I loved every minute of it! 


Day 3 - Impromptu card playing. So fun! 
It was totally spur of the moment and so fun! 


Day 4 - Preparing for If:Table and while in Kroger, I encountered a herd (ok, I know the real term is pack) of dog balloons. 
Scared me! I saw this one out of the corner of my eye and I thought it was real and freaked me out! 



Being in my own home meant I could finally unpack these bowls. 
I've had these for probably six years and have never been in a place to unpack them. 
So fun! 


If Table!!!!!! 
Seriously, one of the greatest delights of my soul and highlights of my month! 
Two new ladies this month and I was honored to host it in my home. 
Great conversation, laughter, food, and delightful women. 
Would you pray for those who are invited every month? 


Day 6 - How sweet is this? 
This particular Sunday, we were talking about prayer. 
The kiddos went around the room writing prayers, requests, and praises and then also spent time praying. 
Such beauty in watching the next generation pray. 
Lord, may they be mighty warriors for you. 


Day 7 - Kristin and I grilled out! Hurray! 
We had to sneak into the grill area of her complex because her key wasn't working. 
Then we were stalking her entrance gate because she couldn't get back in her building. 
So fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment