Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Year 33 - Week 47

Yes, yes, yes. I'm still behind. I want to finish up the year of blogging. Must. Finish. 

Week of September 22-28, 2015



Day 1 - Our work team completed some exciting work goals, so we went bowling. 
And it was super fun! 
LOTS of laughter - like headache inducing laughter. 
So much fun! 



Day 2- Sickness. I left work early because I felt AWFUL and was running a fever. 
So I left work, went to Target, and bought the essentials. This is everything I bought at Target. 
The cashier said, "Are you sick?" 
Guess my purchases gave it away. 

Day 3 - No photo. I failed. I was home sick all day. Not pretty. 


Day 4 - Sucy's Birthday!!!!! 
She asked her friends to go to a Guatemalan cafe for dinner. 
YES! 


Thankful for this sweet friend and how the Lord has brought our lives back to intertwine with one another. 


Day 5 - Discussion night at The Village on singleness. 
So. Good. And. Encouraging. 


Day 6 - These people. Spending time with them always is a joy. 
I love them dearly! 


Day 7 - Texting with Amber about our Christmas plans. 
And Memphie was excited. Be still my heart. 
So thankful for sweet kiddos whose parents are kind enough to share them with me. 
Current count: 
Nieces: 5
Nephews: 2 

#heartfriends

No comments:

Post a Comment