Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas Music Favorites: Taylor Swift

One of my most favorite things about Christmas is MUSIC!

Those who know me, know how much I love singing and making up songs, creating parodies to well known tunes, etc.

BUT Christmas music? Whole. 'Nother. Level.

Without further ado, here is one of my favorite Christmas albums.




Yes, I realize it may not cross the top ten of many people, but I love it. And honestly, it's probably because I have amazing memories associated with it.

I purchased this while in Minnesota for a conference in 2007. It was the only Christmas I stayed in Panama during my seven years there. A sweet family in my class allowed me to use their vehicle for the four weeks of Christmas break and this was one of the only Christmas CDs I had.
(Sidenote: the above album cover says 2008 which cannot be true as to when it was released. I know this to be true because I was for sure teaching kindergarten and I had purchased things in Minnesota for K5 and the family who lent me their car had a student in my class. I sure did just google this and I am correct. Whew! Carry on.)

Mom and Dad came to spend Christmas with me that year.



And a few days after they left, Aunt Lisa and Dana came to visit and we went to the islands.


And this CD kept me singing and loving Christmas that year.

It's a short one, but so fun and good.

Favorite song: it's a toss up between "Christamases When You Were Mine" and "Christmas Must Be Something More".

It's a must listen every season for me! And I still might blare it!

No comments:

Post a Comment